Coaching Client Comments
Seminar & Keynote Speaking Client Comments below
- 'Until working with Denise I didn't realize that I was the common denominator in my relationship problems at work and at home.'
- 'Denise helped me find the words to really express what I needed to say; with my business materials, as well as my verbal presentations. My elevator talk is now through the roof :)'
- 'I came to Denise with a concept for a workshop – she helped me get clear about what I wanted to teach, brought my presentation skills to a higher level and I came away with a great product that I am now presenting to clients around the world. She took me far beyond my expectations.'
- 'She did it again :) I got clear about an issue I had struggled with in one session with Denise. Reminder – book a session sooner next time.'
- 'Denise saw me completely and led me to accept every part of myself. Sessions with her are fun and don't seem like work and yet the result is that I am living my life more passionately, more authentically – my way. I've been seen and accepted as I've always wanted to be.'
- 'Denise not only improved my presentation skills – she helped me discover and deal with what had caused these fears and issues in the first place.'
- 'Denise is courageous, receptive, willing and connected.'
- 'Denise's presence made me trust; which brought me to a place of willingness I've never found in another therapist. She could keep up with me wherever I went and I always felt she was really there, getting me all the time – unflinching.'
- 'I really became clear that what I was thinking and feeling on the inside, was showing up on the outside and others were reacting. Thank you Denise!'
- 'Denise provides a place of comfort and safety that allows me to open to places that I've found scary. She has the courage and intuition to go where the charge is and follow it – with great results!'
- 'Denise has a deep understanding of human nature and I can bring anything to her without fear of being judged. I can sense the deep spirit and spirituality that she comes from.'
- 'Denise's affinity with me was powerful and for the first time I felt my life and experiences were acceptable and I felt less weird and alien in the world.'
- 'Denise has a huge capacity to process and move energy that allows me space to move and process to my utmost capacity. Her humour loosens the tension and makes working with her a pleasure.'
- 'Denise has a gift to work with women who are feeling dis-empowered and make them feel good – I never felt she judged or was condescending to me – always supported my dreams and my self.'
- 'Denise has a unique sense of profound intuition and holds a gentle open space for me to trust in the process and the comfort so that I can let go safely.'
Seminar & Keynote Speaking Client Comments
Seminar & Keynote Speaking Client Comments
- 'Our group really enjoyed your presentation, you brought a wonderful positive vibe! :) - IMI Brokerage LP'
- 'Denise has a unique, results driven approach to improving communication and relationships. She challenges self limiting beliefs that inhibit performance and hones in on the core strengths we all possess.' - Participant, NLLS Annual Conference
- 'Denise Miller was excellent, informative, insightful and just plain entertaining to listen to! - Participant, AALT Annual Conference
- 'I wanted to let you know because I don't think you realized what an impact you made. We don't always think about the ways that there are to communicate with a patient and you sure opened our eyes. The workshop was valuable and I won't forget to take the time to really see who I am looking at – and make connections I didn't know were possible before.' - Participant, Physician Leaders Conference
- 'The sense of play and participation will definitely be incorporated in library programming. What an enthusiastic and captivating storyteller!' - Participant, Library Professional Development
- 'I have shared your perspective with others and we are making more of an effort to let kids be themselves and still find ways to be successful. If you have ever wondered if your stories carried an impact beyond your sessions, you can stop, you have made a difference.' - Teacher attending a keynote; Calgary Teachers Convention
- 'Entertaining informative and practical – all rolled together. Very relaxed, yet held my interest every minute. Participation means I'll remember!' - Participant – Library Professional Development
- 'Every doctor, teacher, nurse, social worker – anyone in a care-giving role – needs to know this. These tools are quick to learn and are soon part of everyday connecting and communicating while helping others.' – Workshop participant, Alberta College of Social Workers
- 'My husband and I enjoyed your keynote – it was absolutely fantastic and I left there with a much different attitude.' - Participant; LTAA annual conference
- 'Denise has an ability to connect with people in a practical way; her storytelling portrays a unique way of looking at life. I am happy to have the opportunity to book her workshop for a third year in a row.' - Program Facilitator – Employabilities, Employment Preparation Program
- 'Denise has a welcoming relaxed way that felt great. No one was put on the spot and yet we all participated!' - Participant, Library Professional Development
- 'We bring back Denise year after year. The inspiring storytelling combined with practical ideas is always a winning combination.' – Faculty of Health and Community Studies, Grant MacEwan University
- 'What an enthusiastic and captivating storyteller!' - Participant, Library Professional Development