Tell Your Story Better – in Sales, Mentoring, Presenting and Confident Leadership
Connecting with People – Heart to Heart
Caring, intentional and responsive relationships are at the heart of businesses that people want to work for. You can create deeper and more meaningful relationships with your colleagues, and employees, as well as your clients!
Modern leadership needs to be more than a shift in technique:
- Leaders need to truly know and understand their managers and staff.
- Leaders must provide a sense of safety, acceptance, and belonging.
- Leaders need to be able to recognize the early signs of mental or emotional struggle and provide effective support.
When we move more towards relationship-based leadership it is no surprise that this includes all of peoples’ vulnerabilities – their anxiety, defenses, and their emotional triggers and struggles. As well as our own! This can seem to be more than a business leader should have to deal with.
Storytelling in the Classroom – Professional Development Workshop
Storytelling is the perfect way to connect to all the learners in your group.
Bring this captivating addition to your class more often with a professional development workshop for your teachers and staff.
The workshop is customizable in length and content. Let’s talk about how it will work at your next district training or conference.
Improve Your StorySkills to:
- Improve professional communication
- Gain confidence in your leadership skills
- Relax fears around speaking
- Tell compelling stories more easily
- Engage audiences, customers and employees with story
- Communicate with ease, authority, confidence and authenticity
- Use story as a unique sales or team building tool
- Make the most of teachable moments and networking opportunities
- Use relevant stories to diffuse conflict in the workplace
Focusing on Relationships
There needs to be a fundamental shift in how leaders approach the HR challenge. Relationships must move from being a marginal consideration in business to being one of the central features inherent in a successful business.
But what if you are already doing the best you can and have no idea how to do better? You are not alone – we each have our strengths and weaknesses in relationships as well as leadership. The Mastery of Relational Leadership programs will dramatically enhance your interpersonal and communication skills. Be more real in your leadership and your life!
Book a FREE consultation with Denise and bring great communication, connections, and relationship building to your business culture!
Book a Consultation
Schedule your free discovery call with Denise and get started on the path towards more authenticity, better relationships, and a generational legacy!
Sign up for the occasional newsletter and download 'Relationship Diagnostics' Your Guide to Better Relationships!