After the booking is confirmed you will receive an emailed invoice, payable by credit card, e-transfer, or Paypal.
Preparing for an Online Session
- Zoom (preferred for quality) – I will send you a link to an online meeting space. The first time it will take a minute or two to download the program.
- Skype – Ensure you download Skype to your computer and send a connection request to denise.miller0107 well before the session so we are ready to go.
- At our session time – connect through our Zoom link or video call me on Skype – I will have accepted your connection request and be ready for our session.
- When preparing for an online session ensure that you have a well lit room, solitude, and privacy, even from your pets.
- The quality of a session online depends largely on the computer and camera you have as well as the speed of your internet connection.
- Testing and optimizing your setup before our session will have us ready to go on time. Ensure your face is well lit from behind your computer / camera.
- In Zoom, simply login early the first time to check your connection, audio, and video.
- In the toolbar at the top left of the Skype screen click on ‘tools’ and then ‘options’. You will be able to check your video and audio.
Preparing for an In-Person Session or Training
Airports – both with direct flights from Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver (car rentals and shuttles are available)
Kelowna International Airport – YLW approx 40 – 60 minutes drive to Peachland depending on traffic.
Penticton Regional Airport – YYF approx 50 minutes drive to Peachland.
- Davis Cove www.daviscove.com is the closest.
- There are several Bed & Breakfasts in Peachland; some within walking distance.
- The closest hotels, including large chains, are in Westbank and West Kelowna; about 10 minutes away by car.
Information for breaks and between sessions
- Space is available to refrigerate your lunch, water, and snacks if required.
- Okanagan Lake and a public beach are a few steps away – great for a swim or other water sports.
- There are nice walking, hiking and biking trails around town and into the hills.
- There are many restaurants, pubs, and eateries in Peachland.
- There is an IGA grocery store and many orchards, fruit, and vegetable stands a short drive away in season.
- Many tours and experiences are available locally due to high volume tourism especially in the summer.
- The Okanagan Valley is well known worldwide as a destination for wine, craft beer, golf, biking, triathlon – and Ogopogo!
- Dress casually and comfortably – there will be a lot of sitting or lying (in the case of Emotion Clearing).
- Be prepared to take some notes. You may find a journal for between sessions useful.
- If it’s summer, the temperature can be quite high and the sun very direct – be prepared.
- If it’s late fall through winter (Oct – March) and you’re driving – ensure that you have correctly rated tires – this is a law in BC. The temperature hovers within about 10 degrees of 0 Celsius in December and January, but can get colder and slippery at those times.
- Peachland has mostly pebbled shoreline instead of sand – which can be tough on tender feet – bring water shoes if you plan to use the beaches.
- Ensure you leave time for rest and contemplation during your training or between sessions.
In-Person Session – Peachland
Preparing for an In-Person Session in Peachland
I will send you the address upon booking.
Park to the right; beside the carport.
Come right in shortly before your session time. Take a seat and I will be right with you.
I am sensitive to smells like perfume, cologne etc – I ask that you leave those off.
Book a Consultation
Schedule your free discovery call with Denise and get started on the path towards more authenticity, better relationships, and a generational legacy!
Sign up for the occasional newsletter and download 'Relationship Diagnostics' Your Guide to Better Relationships!